Facebook users want a “dislike” button, even after Facebook’s test of the Reactions extension of its like button.
YouGov Omnibus has concluded through a recent survey:
- 64% of United States Facebook users are OK with “Reactions”
- 38% would like to see a dislike button
- 30% actually prefer the “Reactions” emojis over a dislike button
The recent survey also discovered:
- The age group which would like to see Reactions the most are 30 through 44, with a 73% approval rate within that group.
- Reactions will improve experience on the social network for 32% of Facebook users.
- The new buttons will make 18% of users less likely to post about their personal lives.
- Major life events, such as births and marriages, are posted by 41% of users and only 24% post about difficult events, such as death or loss of jobs.
What do you think? Will you use the new buttons? Do you want a dislike button?